Same-day order fulfilment is available for most parts and stock engines if order is received by 3pm EST.
- Most parts and stock engines are shipped within 24 hours. Racing engines have anywhere from a few days to several week lead times. Be advised that the spring/summer season is our busiest time for racing engines. Some parts (especially racing) may take 1-2 weeks before shipping. We will try to notify you via email and/or phone call of an unusual delays. Orders are shipped via FedEx or US Postal Service mail.
- We are located in Michigan (48390). Most orders to Michigan or Ohio take 1 day; orders to the East coast or Midwest take 2 days; orders to the deep South, plains states, and Southwest take 3 days. Orders to the West coast typically take 4 days. We do offer reasonable overnight and 2-day rates.
- FedEx no longer offers money-back guarantees for 2-day shipping to arrive within 2 days. Most shipments are not effected, but if a package does not arrive within the 2-day time frame, there will be no shipping cost refunds.
- International shipments typically take 3 to 5 days by FedEx. However, this can change due to a lot of factors. USPS International orders take 2+ weeks.
- We are not open on weekends. Any orders placed after hours on Thursday through Sunday will not be processed until Monday.
- Shipping cost is based on weight and selected carrier (FedEx or USPS). The shopping cart will automatically calculate the shipping charges when you check out. GROUND & 2-DAY SHIPPING IS MONDAY TO FRIDAY DELIVERY ONLY. *A 2-Day Shipment sent on a Thursday will not arrive until Monday.
- For Canadian shipments, we only recommend FedEx Express (Priority or Economy) or USPS. FedEx Ground, while the cheapest, may bill you additional brokerage fees.
INTERNATIONAL INSURANCE & DELIVERY GUARANTEES
- We are not responsible for any duties, taxes, or fees (brokerage, etc.) for international shipments. We are not responsible for items held up, lost, or confiscated by foreign customs or other government agencies
- Purchaser assumes all risk once shipment is delivered to the custom agency, broker, or postal service of the destination country. If a package is returned because of non-delivery, shipping charges are not refundable. This includes failure to clear customs, failure of customer to pick up, failure of postal service/customs to notify customers, broker issues, failure of payments for taxes/duties, etc.
- We cannot file claims or initiate any investigations into non-delivery until 60 days have passed.
- MAXIMUM INSURED AMOUNT FOR INTERNATIONAL FEDEX SHIPMENTS IS $500. PURCHASER ASSUMES ALL RISK BEYOND $500.
- NO INSURANCE OR OTHER DELIVERY GUARANTEES ARE PROVIDED FOR ANY SHIPMENT TO FORMER EASTERN BLOCK COUNTRIES (Russia, Ukraine, Poland, Romania, Latvia, Lithuania, Hungry, etc.).
- NO INSURANCE OR OTHER DELIVERY GUARANTEES ARE PROVIDED FOR ANY COUNTRY ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT (including South Africa).
SHIPPING DAMAGE & LOST PACKAGES
We make every attempt to package and/or repackage to prevent any damage. However, once the shipment/package leaves our facility, we are not responsible for any damages or loss due to shipping and/or handling. In the event of damage, we will need to file a claim with FedEx (or other shipping company). It is recommended that you take pictures of the damaged area and all packaging. You should not throw away any packaging and/or use the item until the claim is resolved. NR Racing will file the claim for you; however, once again, we will not be responsible for any damage and are unable to provide any free repair parts or reimbursement for parts or labor. DO NOT FILE A CLAIM DIRECTLY WITH FEDEX. If you do, FedEx may not reimburse you, and NR Racing will be unable (and unwilling) to assist. Please contact us directly.
- There is no insurance or delivery guarantee when using USPS. The purchaser assumes all risk if USPS is used.
- Refused Shipments: Refused shipments are subject to a 20% handling fee in addition to the actual shipping charges.
- Undeliverable shipments that are not the fault of NR Racing (wrong address given, receiver not available, etc.) will be charged a re-delivery fee.