13hp 420cc Predator Engine
This Predator 420cc gasoline engine has gas-saving overhead valves for cooler, cleaner performance and longer life. The horizontal shaft is ball-bearing mounted, making this gas engine an ideal replacement for most standard engine configurations. The powerful gas engine features a durable cast iron cylinder, making it the perfect replacement engine for a lawn mower, log-splitter, and dozens of other machines.
Electric Start Engine
- Upgraded engineering and construction for improved lifespan
- Durable cast iron cylinder withstands wear
- User-friendly controls for easy starting and operation
- Low oil sensor shuts down engine when oil reaches a level that is too low for safe operation
- Fuel shut-off for safe transportation
- For use on pressure washers, compressors, log splitters, vacuums, tillers, water pumps, chipper/shredders, and blowers
- May be Hemi or OHV, depending on availability.
*We offer $10 off shipping costs for each engine if purchasing 3 or more. If shipping cost exceeds $130 in shopping cart, contact us for alternate freight methods. We can typically ship a pallet of engines for $130-$200, depending on delivery location.
Keyway: 0.25in / 6.3mm
Application: Pressure washers, compressors, log splitters, vacuums, tillers, water pumps, chipper/shredders, and blowers
Certification: EPA & CARB
Engine Displacement (cc): 420cc
Horsepower (HP): 13hp
Speed (Maximum): 3600rpm
Maximum Torque (ft.- lbs.): 18.4ft lbs. at 2500rpm
Mounting Pattern: 195.5mm L x 86mm W - 103mm W (7.7in L x 3.4in W - 4.1in W)
Mounting Type: Horizontal
Product Height: 17.1in
Product Length: 18.9in
Product Weight: 73lb
Product Width: 13.8in
Shaft Length: 3.48in (88.5mm)
Shaft Rotation Direction: Counterclockwise
Shipping Weight: 86.25lb
Sound Rating (dB): 108dB
Start Type: Electric start with recoil backup
Stroke Length: 66mm
Shaft Diameter: 1in (25.4mm)
*Note: Specifications are approximate and subject to change.